Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Cali Turns Four

Way back in May our little three-year-old turned four.  Here is how it went down two months later...

It was a big day here for us.  Cali woke up early in the morning fully aware that this was the day she was no longer three.  We woke up and had waffles, Cali's favourite breakfast.  After breakfast we drove to Costco for a hot dog, Cali's favourite activity.  Then after we got home we had to call everyone Cali could think of to tell them Cali was now four.  Aunt Jean was the first on that list!

That evening Cali had first soccer practice, with her Dad as coach.  While introducing herself she was pleased as punch to say "My name is Cali and I am four".

We went home after and "cheese girl sandwiches" (grilled cheese sandwiches) and french fries.  Cali's favourite meal.  Of course we ice cream for "a-zert" (dessert).

A few days later Cali had an official birthday princess party with five of her friends.  We made crowns, hit a pinata, open presents and ate cake.  All her friends came dressed as princesses.  It was a blast!

Cali getting
ready to blow out four candles.
Cali next to her Barbie pinata that I paid way too much for.

Cali's princess birthday cake.  Which I am so proud of!  I think that it turned out great!
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cake!!!!

    Happy Birthday to the 4 year old cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off....love the cake.

    Second, I think I called them "girl cheesed sandwiches" until I figured out that boys could eat them too.

    Looks like it was a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete