Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

An Apology

I apologize for the horrible typos in my last post.  I was madly typing while breaking up the fights of the two monkeys climbing all over me.  Thanks for your comments, I am glad to know that you can read through my errors.

I was thinking tonight about how many times in a day Lexi hits her head.  While I was writing this post she fell off the chair and hit her head on the kitchen table, an hour earlier she climbed up on the toilet and fell off that.  Honestly there are about two to three good whacks daily to her little noggin.  It's a good thing babies are made out of rubber.

We spent most of the day outside today with the nieghbours's kids.  Cali and James rode their bikes up and down the sidewalk, I don't know how many times.  I am sunburnt, dehydrated and exhausted.  I love summer!

I will leave you with video of Lexi from Christmas on her pony.  (Please note Cali's bedhead, I love it!) This was Lexi's favourite present needless to say.  And yes she has fallen off it many times and hit her head.  Poor kid!  She seems to be doing fine despite the numerous head injuries.  Today her favourite word has transitioned from "no" to "why".  She certainly is growing up with more teeth on the way.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment