Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

One Step Closer

Today I am going to be one step closer to being a "real" mom.  Ed and I are going shopping for a "momma-mobile".  That's right a minivan.

Cali's legs are getting too long and and she keeps asking me to move my seat up but my legs are so cramped I can hardly shift.  After a long trip on knees are sore, and so are poor Cali's.  The Jetta maybe a family car in some countries but not in North America.

Cali is sitting at 30 lbs, she has gained 10lbs over the past 2 1/2 years.  I figure it will take another 2 1/2 years for her reach 40 lbs and be able to sit in a booster.  During that time her legs will only get longer.  So it's time for an upgrade.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that never happens to me! :) I dread the mini-van! hehe...happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete