Pages

Monday 30 March 2009

Thank Heaven for Tylenol


I just want give a little shout out to my favourite drug. Tylenol has helped me a great deal in over the past two years. It helped us get through our immunizations, teething, and other aches and pains. Tylenol has been nicknamed "elixir if the Gods" by several nurses, myself included.

Last night I had a terrible headache. It was so bad that I was getting sick. I normally try to tough my headaches out but last night I knew I couldn't do it on my own so I took some Tylenol. Seriously within an hour it was gone. I was so grateful to the man who created it.

I work in a small town emergency room and I am just floored by the people that come to us without trying any medications at home. Tylenol is cheap, I just bought 200 tablets for $8. A trip to the emergency room is $300. Often this is our first drug of choice and it often relieves several aliments. So before you run to the ER try some Tylenol.

Thank you Tylenol!!!

1 comment:

  1. I too am a big fan of the tylenol...so a big shout out from me too.

    ReplyDelete