Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2009

I Got My Dresser!


Today I got my dresser! I am so excited!!! I have been using the same dresser since we lived in Hilden. Needless to say it no longer fit my clothes. Also it wasn't finished around the edges of the drawers so it would often catch my clothing and tear it. I am so happy!!! So I filled it up with all of my clothes and half of Ed's. This is great, all I need now is a finished basement. Getting closer...

I found the dresser at Faveri's in Calgary. You pick the furniture and they finish is any way you like, and I love it!!! I just need to save up for the matching bed and side tables.

I do have an observation about renos I would like to share. It reminds me a dating again. You know staying home waiting for phone calls that don't come, waiting at home for people to arrive that don't show... and they always have a good excuse. Too many memories are coming back.... Oh I don't miss those days one bit! I also won't miss these days once they are gone as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment