Pages

Thursday 2 April 2009

The Vinyl Cafe

For anyone who is a Vinyl Cafe fan I have good news! I just found out from Charlie, the medical student at work that you can download Vinyl Cafe podcasts from http://www.cbc.ca/podcasting/

This is great news. As I have tried a few times to stay up and listen to it on the radio but I tend to fall asleep as it is on so late. I also like how the broadcasts are accompanied with genuine Canadian Music and history. Stuart McLean is such a great storyteller.

I know that I have posted this video before but I just love it so much I have to share it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. In SK anyway, the Vinyl Cafe is on I think 3 times a week. But for us on Sundays, it is on at 12:30, which right now would be the same time in Alberta.

    I LOVE the Vinyl Cafe. I'm sorry you didn't know sooner that they are podcast.

    Enjoy your new found happiness!

    They came to SK last year but were only here on Sunday! Darn.

    ReplyDelete