Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Our Camping Trip

I haven't posted any pictures yet of the camping trip I took the girls on.  So here are a few thanks to my friend who thought to bring her camera.


Cali cooking a hotdog over the fire.  Hers turned out best as she was the most patient.  I tend to just stick mine in the fire and get it over with quick.  Of course I end up with a black hotdog.  But really it there any thing better on a cook out? 


Cali snuggled in her sleeping bag.  She was so wound up, both of my girls were that night that they wouldn't settle.  They kept running around the tent, eventually though they did fall asleep. 


My girls on the beach playing in the sand.  They had such a great time!  Cali was calling the water the ocean, and her friend thought it was the sea.  These poor prairie girls!


Cali taking a dip in the cold water.  She ended up getting soaked by the end and Lexi's diaper was pretty near dragging on the ground.  All and all it was a great trip and Cali keeps asking when we will get to go again.  Hopefully soon Cali-Belle!

2 comments:

  1. Camping is AWESOME! Looks wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how big Lexi is getting! Cute pictures of both girls.

    ReplyDelete