Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Wicked

Last week Ed and I went to go see Wicked the musical.  It was fabulous!  I was so excited I was crying, which Ed thought that was weird, but he didn't see me at the New Kids on the Block concert.  Anyway we had a great time.  "Defying Gravity" gave me goosebumps!



My most favourite song was "Popular".



Two years ago I read the book on which the musical was based.  Let me tell you the musical was a million times better.

I spent two hours getting ready to go and had a friend take our picture at the theatre, however some reason or another it wasn't save on my phone :(  We were there though I swear I have the shirt to prove it!

2 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to see it a couple years ago on Broadway. It was so amazing. One of my favourites!!! I listen to the soundtrack on a weekly basis. Never read the book but glad to hear the musical was better and so happy to hear you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked was wicked awesome! I read the book too. Very very different. I enjoyed defying gravity and the medley they did when they arrived at Oz. Glinda is hilarious. I bought a single ticket and had the most awesome seat.

    ReplyDelete