Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Ghetto Booty

I asked Ed to put on Lexi's swim diaper before we went to the pool on Tuesday.

We get to the pool and Lexi is walking around and Ed commented on how big her bum looked.  I looked but underwater I thought it was an illusion or extra air in the swimming suit.

Then Lexi walked over to where the water comes to her knees...

hehehehe

Ed had put the swim diaper OVER her regular diaper!

Lexi was walking around with an extra 5 lbs of junk in her tiny trunk!

She had the cutest ghetto booty I had ever seen.

I took Lexi to the change room to take off her diaper, she was so glad to have the thing off!  That diaper seriously weighed a ton.  I couldn't even wrap it up it was so full.

Lesson learned babies need only wear the swim diaper in the pool.

I wish a had a picture!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, lesson learned in deed! Spend $20 and have a swim diaper for life! Reusable swim diapers - http://www.monkeydoodlez.com they are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete