Pages

Thursday 31 December 2009

My Finds of 2009

Looking forward to a new year I thought that I would give a shout out to my favourite finds of the year... ten I think would be a nice number.




1. My Fisher-Price Swing.

"That's where Lexi lives during the day"- Ed

Okay that quote is not completely true but yes that's where you will find our youngest if I want to shower, prepare a meal or spend time with Cali. It's great because it swings side to side and front to back. A great investment.


2. Drysol

So this isn't something that I found in 2009 but I used it. It's a must for anyone like me who wants to avoid unsightly sweat stains.

3. Charmin Flushable Wipes

A wonderful invention for potty-training toddlers who like to poop in their panties... not naming any names....


4. Wee Ride

Cali and her Daddy had a great summer riding around with this gadget. It's great because the kids can see where they are headed.


5. The Alberta Library Catalogue

For $20/year we have access to books, music books, and DVDs. Any book that I have searched I have found... except one, The Princess Bride Unabridged. I later discovered that that book doesn't exist. What can I say? I completely fell for it.

6. Dyson Vacuum

Ed and I had been using a 30+ year old vacuum and recently invested in this baby. All the claims are true our carpets have never looked better.



7. Playstation 3

This gaming system not only plays Blu-ray discs it also plays DVDs, holds my mp3s, photos, videos, and makes slideshows with background music to make Cali and me cry. (We are both so sappy.)


I must also add the Beatles Rock band with this one. Ed brought it home and we think it's great. You can even set up just to play the drums alone without music. Cali thinks it's great. As a side note if anyone would like to come over play you are more than welcome. Ed is always looking for more band members.



8. My Tupperware Can Opener

This can opener is awesome. It costs a pretty penny but completely worth it. It removes the lid from the can without any sharp edges. It's great because now I am not afraid of anyone getting harmed on the recycling.



9. My iPod

Dad just bought me one for Christmas but so far I am loving it! It holds music, photos, and videos. It probably does more than that but I am still learning.

Saving the best for last....



10. I found this little prize at the PLC....


3 comments:

  1. Grammie and I both think the last was the best find of all.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do with my vacuum? The Dyson won't last another 30 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry it is safe and sound at Mom and Dad's house. I know the dyson won't last, we paid a 1/4 of the price of an electrolux so we don't mind replacing it. Besides the electrolux guy was a jerk.

    ReplyDelete