Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Sarah's Photography



My friend Sarah was kind enough to do some last minute Christmas photos of our family.  Here are a couple that I wanted to share.  Anyway here is the link to her blog Sarah's Photography... she does a beautiful job, and Cali had a lot of fun with it.  Sarah was so patient with all she had to put up with, me knocking down the backdrop, Ed falling asleep in the pictures, Cali acting cranky, and Lexi not fully cooperating.  She comes fully recommended.



 

4 comments:

  1. Aww Thanks Meg! I was happy to do them!!! Don't worry I am getting a new backdrop hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really good pictures. I also love the white girl married to a chinese guy and the picture you have with it. Have a very merry Christmas from Chantelle, Oscar and Eugenio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! We will for sure get Sarah to capture more "Yu Family Moments!"

    ReplyDelete