Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

I Never Met a Swede I Didn't Like


I was in my kitchen today and Cali pulled out an old picture of me with my Sweddish friend Theresa.  It made me sigh and think about how much fun I had with her.  So this is a little shout out to her.  I miss you Theresa! 

She was always so kind and patient with me asking her a million questions about Sweden and trying to learn her language.  We had lots of fun getting snowed in, freezing our tooties off at the bus stop, and getting stuck in the snow... twice.    Both times were my fault, but both times it was her that got me out!  (I really don't know how to drive in the snow.)  What a great friend!!!  I would write more if I had time but I just wanted to write a little about her today.  This is the picture that Cali found and brought to me.  Now it is on my fridge next to the stove so I get to look at it all the time.

Hey  remember dancing on the street corner to keep warm?  Duktig flicka!  KRAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment