Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone! This year Cali went trick or treating for the first time. I think that she had a great time from what Ed said; I stayed at home with the baby. I am sad that we didn’t get any more pictures of the special day. Cali dressed as a cow, Ed was a cowboy, I was a labour and delivery nurse and Lexi was a newborn. We were pretty cute I must say considering our costumes were kind of thrown together; things are different with two kids.

Cali walked right in the front door with her treats and sat down started eating. I think that she finished off all of her candy within 20 minutes. That’s my girl!!!  I don't hold back on the candy during Halloween.  That's what that night is all about!

After the trick or treating we headed over the Lindsay and Shane’s for the annual party. We had a great time there. The food was AMAZING! I wish I had more of an appetite. I really wish that I had of got some pictures. I am going to have to steal some off and Lindsay and post them later.

Anyway here are some pictures of Cali dressed up and a video of her as a “kitty cow”. Cali has been a kitty for about a month now. It’s so cute how they pretend at this age.  I am just loving two!

1 comment: