Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Won Ton's Birthday and the First Day of School!

Won Ton turned 2 on Saturday.  It's hard to believe how fast times flies!  We stayed at home ate hot dogs and played outside with Luke, Livie and Sophie. A good time was had by all!

During the party Ed and Gary installed a beautiful light fixture in the living room.  (Floor lamps and kids don't mix, nice try though.) So I am very happy, I have been hoping and asking since we moved in 8 years ago for this light, the timing was just never right until now.

Connor's Siperman cake was awesome, it even had Doc Oc! 

On Tuesday Ed and Cali went back to school.  Cali's first day of grade 2! We were quite excited about her teachers this year, we have heard nothing but good things about them.
It's great living in a small as I work with her teacher's sister-in-law and Cali took piano lessons and played ringette with her daughter.

Cali did a great job on her sign... hopefully the spelling improves a bit this year.

Lexi's first day of Kindergarten was on Thursday, it went very well.  She told me that she didn't want me to leave. However she did not react when I told her, I had to leave and walked away.  Once the day was over she told me that Kindergarten was lots of fun, but she was tired and didn't want to go the next day.  I made her go this morning and she had another wonderful day!
I love this photo as it captures the essence of Lexi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment