Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Summer, Winter, or Fall?


Snow already, can you believe it?
I took this photo this morning of the girls on their way to school.  It started snowing yesterday morning and it hasn't stopped.  The girls are confused about what season it is considering we were using the AC on Sunday.  Good news is all the bugs that they hate so much are gone.  Cali got 5 mosquito bites on Saturday!  Poor girl, those things LOVE Chinese food!

My poor trees were not ready for the weather and are looking quite sad.  I fear that I might lose a few branches.  I am hoping that they will be resilient, and will bounce back next week when it is forecasted to be 20 degrees.

On the train at Heritage Park!

On Saturday we went to Heritage Park where Cali and I both got a bit heat stroke. Kind of crazy, huh?  Well living in this climate certainly keeps you on your toes.  The kids had a great time and were beat by the time we made it home.  Heritage Park is great place to take your kids for the day. I think it is one of the city's best kept secrets!  We ended buying a pass that day and plan to go again in a couple of weeks.  (Hopefully the snow will be gone by then!)


Umpa Lumpa!

Yesterday I had had enough of Won Ton's Umpa Lumpa hairdo (see above) and I took him to my friend Lara for his first REAL haircut.


He was a little nervous as you can see, but he did really well and Lara did a great job of moving her scissors with his little head looking all around.  I will have to get a photo of the new haircut and post it here later.  Anyway that's about it from here!  




1 comment:

  1. That is so INSANE! I don't envy you the weather at all... Hope you get some summer back (and autumn) before winter comes again. Wonderful photos!!!!(btw, I wouldn't mind one of you too.... ;) Kram!

    ReplyDelete