Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Lexington Atucky

  Oh she drives me crazy, and her love her so much at the same time.  I am so glad that she is part of our family no one makes me laugh like she does, or makes me as angry.  No one taught me as much about being a parent as she has, especially the lesson of choose your battles.  I am told that she is just like me... that can't be all bad can it?

  Tonight I was soaking my feet in the tub when she walked in and proceeded to have a poop.  Yes, it was on the toilet so that should make me somewhat happy, but boy it was stinky and I wanted some relaxation time.

This is how it went down:

Me:  Lexi, I was hoping to soak my feet without the odour of feces.

Lexi:  Fifis? What's fifis?

                                                         Oh she makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment