Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

How we are doing

I realized that it had been too long in-between posts.  Was I really that busy once I returned to work?  Maybe. Anyway I hope that my children forgive me in the fact that I lost a year or two of records,  I will try to be better this year.

So after you have a baby people keep asking how you are doing?", so I am going to answer that question in the this post.

WE ARE DOING SIMPLY WONDERFUL!

Honestly life couldn't be much better, and here's why:

- I am off work for the next year with pay, this is great as I love being home with my family, and I also love having a little extra money.

- Ed finished his last course to have 6 years of education which will increase his monthly salary.  He has been working on this for the past 8 years, taking courses here and there when found time and now he is DONE!!!  I also have to brag and state that he received an A+ in his final course and a 97% on his final exam.  Great job Eddie!!! So no more courses unless something unforeseen arises in our life.

- Cali is going into grade two and turing eight in the spring so I busily planning her baptism.  I am so excited about it.  Just look at my pinterest boards and you can tell!

- Lexi is starting kindergarten full time in two weeks!  Hooray!  As much as I love her I think that our time apart and the discipline will do her some good.

- Connor is just the sweetest little boy I could hope for.  He is also blond and has green eyes and looks just like his Dad.  He is the "California Ed" as our neighbour Josh calls him.

- Bemme is just a sweet baby like his older sisters and brother before him.

- Mom is here to help for three more weeks.

What else could I want?


No comments:

Post a Comment