Pages

Saturday 21 April 2007

How we spent our weekend

This week Mom came out from Okotoks and helped me finish off the baby's room. I think that it looks pretty darn cute. When we were painting the room Mom mentioned that the room was going to be like baby; half white and half yellow. Isn't that hilarious? I was just looking for gender neutral colours.

I read last week that after you are 37 weeks the baby can really come anytime and be considered full term. So I was stressing out a bit that it wasn't finished. Baby didn't even have a blanket made! Now when people ask if I am all ready I can truly answer "yes". I still need to pack the hospital bag but that can wait until next week. I am notorious for last minute packing anyway.

So we will be 37 weeks on Tuesday so anytime in the next few weeks we should have an exciting announcement on here! Our actual due date is May15th and I like I have said many times I won't be surprised if baby is late.

This weekend Ed competed in a badminton tournament here in Strathmore. I went and supported him as any good spouse would. It was awesome! I even got some special treatment since I was pregnant. The coordinator provided me with a padded chair, so I had the best seat in the house.

Ed played very well might I add. It was the first time I watched him play badminton, he is one mean machine, just as I suspected. Next weekend we have a tournament in Canmore to attend which I am quite excited about. Ed suggested that we get a hotel room and spend the weekend out in the mountains! Hooray a holiday from the prairies!

4 comments:

  1. The baby's room looks great...I cannot believe that you are due so soon! That is super exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the little cutie!! Can I just also say that your mom is too funny!! Hope you guys are having a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby's room! That's the same crib I want!! I'm excited to see what you're having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're having a baby? That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check it out...

    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail171.html

    ReplyDelete