Pages

Monday 16 April 2007

Our Anniversary Celebration!

It will be one year ago this coming weekend that our crazy relationship started. If you aren't familiar with our story you can check out our old website at:
http://www.edandmeg.zoomshare.com

Ed and I have been reminiscing about last year and realizing that a lot has happened in the past year! I was talking to Ed's Mom, Jane the other night and she was commenting on the fact that this time last year we were even dating! We reminded her of her first comment after we told her that we were getting married... "ARE YOU CRAZY???" She brushed it off with a bit of a laugh. Yes everyone did think that we were crazy but both Ed and I knew that it was right and that's what kept us going when it seemed like everyone was against our engagement.

Here we are one year later happily married with a little Yu baby on the way. I can honestly say that I have never been happier in my life. The Lord does work in mysterious ways but as long as you put your faith in Him, I know that He won't lead you astray. Easter is such a special holiday to me, and having this anniversary makes it even more meaningful.

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Easter celebration and kept in their thoughts what we are really celebrating. I wish everyone the same happiness in their relationships that I feel with my loving husband Ed.

1 comment:

  1. I agree whole heartedly with your statement. congrats on the big one year.

    ReplyDelete