Pages

Thursday 5 April 2007

Everything is going to be just fine!


Anyone that has seen me lately knows that maternity clothes still remain optional for me. Dr. Berry and I discussed this at my prenatal visit yesterday and he thought it would be a good idea for me to go for another ultrasound. I thought for sure that they were going to change baby's due date, but it turns out that baby is the right size for 34 weeks.

Was I ever relieved. My hips are getting sore and I am getting cranky. I am also getting really excited to see this little Yu baby who has been dancing so much lately. The ultrasound technician offered to make another video of baby for me but the only clear shot she had of baby's face looked a little like Skeletor.

This time was better though since our last ultrasound was in December; I could see baby's heart beating, the stomach, bladder, ribs and spine. Baby even had her/his little hands in front of his/her face like a little boxer, it was so cute! It's so amazing how baby turned out so perfectly! I was so worried at the beginning of my pregnancy because I wasn't able to keep much down for the first 4-5 months, but baby made it through! What a miracle every little baby is!

No comments:

Post a Comment