Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2010

My Wonderful Husband

I have had a cold for the past two weeks.  Right when I started feeling it coming I started taking Cold FX.  I thought it was great.  I could feel my cold still but it seemed a lot less intense.  Then my cold really hit on the weekend.  So I don't know whether or not I am a fan of the stuff.

Anyway since I had been sick I have been letting things slide around the house.  I was thinking that getting my rest was more important.  So Ed has been picking up the slack lately.  He has stayed up with the girls, cleaned the house, managed to fulfill his calling, and make it to work.  So yes I think that he deserves a shout out.

I don't know what time he got to bed last night, but this morning I found him asleep on the couch.  (I guess he didn't want to disturb my drug induced slumber.)  The kitchen and living room were sparkling and I saw an empty bottle on the floor, evidence that he took care of as least one Lexi feed last night.

Ed you are the best.  I know I don't tell you that near enough.

I am feeling much better today.  

1 comment:

  1. He is so considerate; it's great he's been doing so much to let you rest, especially when he's so busy with work and his calling. He never forgets his most important calling - husband and father. It's nice to see you appreciate him, because he definitely deserves it!

    ReplyDelete