Pages

Sunday 13 June 2010

Baby on the Move

Lexi is officially crawling now.  Cali seemed to skip that step, she crawled with one leg straight for about three weeks and then started to walk.  If I had a fully functioning computer I would post a video of it; it was quite funny to watch.

But our Lexi is a crawling baby, up on all fours making her way around and around the island in the kitchen with her big sister chasing after her saying "No, Lexi!  Don't!" as she gets into everything.

It just gets better from here doesn't it?

I got video of Lexi crawling uploaded! Take a look!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a working computer soon. I miss seeing your cute videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, exciting! This is when you start to become über aware of everything that could be considered dangerous when a baby gets creative.

    ReplyDelete