Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Weight Watchers

So last week after talking with a few people I decided to join Weight Watchers.  I have done other extreme diets in the past which always worked but now that I have a family; I have to eat like a normal human.  The Weight Watchers program just seemed normal and sensible to me. 

During the last week I felt like I was eating like a pig to achieve my 35 points (I get an extra ten for Lexi).  It was crazy.  I thought for sure I would be up 5 lbs!  Instead I lost 4 lbs.  Who knew?  This program must work since I had plateaued for about three weeks. 

Anyway I hope to see the runner under my picture continue down the track to a healthy BMI.    

4 comments:

  1. Rah Rah Rah, Sis Bom Bah.
    Who's that thinner chick?
    Meg,Meg,Meg!
    Well done sweetie. Sadly I didn't lose any weight this week.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun blog, sweet baby and go girl!! weight watchers will be fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear both you and Dad joined. I must tell Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Meg! I love Weight Watchers!

    ReplyDelete