Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Cali's First Haricut


Yes, we have been waiting for this for quite sometime seeing that Cali is 2¾ . While I was sitting in church on Sunday I noticed that Cali's hair did look a bit scraggly. Then yesterday I noticed that the other pieces are starting to catch up. I was always afraid to give her hair a trim for fear that people would still think that she is boy. Now that the back was getting longer I took the plunge. It was a lot easier than I imagined. I gave Cali an orange to peel and sat her in her highchair while I worked . Perhaps I could qualify for a hairstylist in a few years.


The new haircut from the front.


And now a view from the back.


Earlier in the day Cali decided to do Lexi's hair.  I couldn't stop laughing when I met this sight in the kitchen.  Cali sure finds ways entertain the entire family.


Yep, I think there is a future in hairstyling for both of us!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Good job, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so cute. Great job on her haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I now know who to ask next time my hair needs a trim. You did a great job. She looks so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard to say how had the better "do". Both of you did a great job.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the positive feedback on the haircut. I just couldn't justify paying someone $15 to do something that would only take a few minutes. Lexi's hairstyle also didn't take much time from what Cali tells me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! that's hilarious (Lex's do). And Cali looks super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete