Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

My Two Girls

These two girls keep me very busy and I love just about every minute of it.  I was thinking yesterday that just four short years ago I didn't even know Ed.  Things in your life can change very quickly.

The past few weeks I have been feeling a little stressed with Ed being so busy with work, coaching, and with his bishopric calling.  I feel like we rarely get 10 minutes alone together.  It seems like when that happens we look at each other and collaspe.  So I am looking for any advice that anyone has to give about coping without a husband and maintaining my support.  

One thing I started to do was to make waffles on Sundays after church when we are all hungry and cranky.  I make the batter the night before so when I come home we have fresh homemade waffles in about 10 minutes.  I altered a recipe and made them very healthy (only 2 points each!)  This has made my life easier.  Any other suggestions?

What else is new with the Yus?  Here are a few videos from the past couple of weeks.

I finally caught a Lexi laugh on video.  She sure loves her older sister!



...Cali got into the hot chocolate mix...



... and Lexi taking a few steps with assistance.







 

2 comments:

  1. Your little girls are so lucky to have such a patient Mommy. I can offer no advice as to how to handle a busy husband other than to love him for his willingness to serve.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete