Pages

Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and future mothers out there! What a special day to celebrate the divine nature of women. It's great to be loved and needed so much by one person. Being the one that Cali wants after she has a bad dream means so much to me!

It's cute to watch Cali with her dolls. She takes such great care of them, reads them stories, feeds them, changes their diapers. It's so cute to watch a future mother at work. This is Cali with "Dolly". What a happy Mommy!

I can't believe that it was two years ago today that I became a mother. Time has just flown by so quickly. We are having a little get together tonight for Cali's birthday. I will be sure to post some pictures of that later.

This what Cali made me in nursery today. I am going to be using this a lot! Thanks baby girl!

Again Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute...I love your little mothers day gift.

    ReplyDelete