Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Our Life Since December in Photos...


Once I figure iPhoto out I will have post more photos.


Cali and Lexi sledding for the first time.
All the excitement wore Lexi out. 

My girls in their Christmas dresses.

Cali dressed as "Married" riding her horse.  Note the wedding dress, veil, and beautifully arranged flowers. 

My girls being cute.

Cali and Lexi were sharing noodles that day.  I will have to add a video of it later.

One day Cali pulled out her hamper and trapped Lexi in it.  Cali them filled it with toys and dragged her sister up and down the hallway.  A great time was had by all!  

My beautiful cake that Cali chose for me.  Things have changed since last year's Dora cake.


Cali taking care of her baby sister, making sure she doesn't miss out on the cake!

2 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute. Your girls are darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! It's just crazy how much Cali looks like you!! :D They're both adorable, cool to see photos! I like iPhoto, have you checked out the tutorials? They're pretty handy. Kram!!!

    ReplyDelete