Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

What I Found Late One Night...

I know it's been forever.  We got the Mac updated so now I can use it!  So here I am posting again... hurray!   I just have a bunch to catch up on.  So I will do it one day at a time.  Let me begin with a post I wanted to do about a month ago.

So we started a new bedtime approach with Cali.  Fighting with her to go to bed was getting to be tiring and we weren't getting to bed until late.  So we have a rule now that Cali is to be in her room at 8pm for the night.  I don't care what she is doing as long as she is in her room.  It has been going well as a matter of fact but sometimes I am surprized by what I find has gone on in her room.  The other night I walked in and found blankets all over the floor then I realized what was going on.

Cali's purple puppy was nicely tucked in...

...as was her pink puppy...

... elephant...

... Grover...

... Cabbage patch kid...

... and last but not least herself.

   I love my Cali Belle.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you have computer access again. I was missing your blogging.

    ReplyDelete