Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Lexi is One!

Sunday was a big day at our house.  Our little Lexi turned one!  We celebrated the usual way with cake, presents and grandparents.  Lexi loved the cake I made.  I will have to post pictures later as Papa was the photographer that day.  

We had family pictures done on Thanksgiving and here are a few of little Lexi to share.  All photos were taken by Sarah.
Little Lexi in the Leaves.
Lexi is hard to keep up to these days!

Lexi with her Mommy.
I love her brown eyes!
Lexi with Daddy.
"Lexington Atucky"
 I took Lexi shopping with me on Monday and the moment I put her down to look at something she was off like a shot giggling with her little hands by her ears.  What a little turkey!

She got the nick name "Atucky" from Cali.  Grammie first started to call her "Lexington Kentucky" for a joke then one day after Grammie had been here Cali was getting mad at Lexi for getting into her things and Cali yelled out "Lexington Atucky!!!!"; so it stuck.  Our little "Atucky" she will be.

Lexi is a very "resourceful" baby as Aunt Jean said.  She loves to get into things.  Once day I found her on a shelf in the pantry.  She had used the canisters of flour and sugar as steps and got into the snacks.  She is one smart little baby.

I can't believe the year went by so fast.  I love you Atucky!



5 comments:

  1. She looks so OLD and serious, like a 1960s office secretary. Did you tell her I called for her birthday? I'm hoping that she likes me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Happy Birthday, Lexi. Meg, she is SO ADORABLE!!! I can't believe she's 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atucky - HAHAHA! woderful :) She's turned so big since February! I guess that's normal, but still, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe she is 1!! Congrats to you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete