Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

Had a Bad a Day



This was our theme song today. 

I was up late last night with a teething Lexi.
I was woken up early by my Calla Bella Baby.
Cali smeared yogurt all over herself and the floor.  (This was after she was dressed for the day.)
Lexi continued to cry/ scream all morning.
Cali got changed then washed... then peed her pants.
Lexi had a blow-out.
Cali got rewashed and dressed for the third time.
Lexi continued to cry through all of this.
Cali was standing on a chair behind the fridge door drinking milk.
I opened the fridge.
Cali fell off the chair and spilled milk on her baby doll.
I called Ed and I started to cry.
Cali started to cry.
Lexi was still crying.

Half an hour later:
After another half hour I was asleep.
We slept for 4 hours.
Cali wet the bed.


5 comments:

  1. Awwww Meg! Sounds like an eventful day! Let me know if you need to get out of the house. We can go for a walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed like a happy ending . . . until the last line. haha. Days like this are so real - this is why they had to be made cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.Yu, somehow I got onto your site after googling, "awesome Chinese food in Strathmore". Anyways, I saw your comment about Cali wetting the bed.... You should know, being a urology nurse et al, that, potentially it could have been a G2P2 recently post-partum female that could have actually been the one that wet the bed. (just my first impression)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meaghann! I came across your blog and I love it! This entry truly made me smile because I've had similar days and it makes me feel nice to know I am not alone. Your girls are adorable! Also, I love the picture at the top of the blog, on your wedding day, so hilarious! Well, you have a great blog, and I hope you don't mind if I bookmark it on my blog and read it more. It'll be a great to keep in touch. Talk to you later

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too funny from an outsider-after-the-fact point of view. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete