Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

A Few Good Ones

Going through my pictures today here are a few from the past couple of months that I simply love! 


Cali's giant " 'tend" spider. 
(She loved her gift by the way Uncle Steve and Auntie Beth.)


Cali passed out reading "The Clown-Arounds".


Cali chilling out in the laundry basket.


Cali and Lexi in their princess dresses.  I just love Lexi's little Sumo hair, and the fact that she lets me do it.


Lexi's retro style by Cali.

 
Our personal "naked chef".


I can't help but pinch those cheeks!


My favourite juniour stylist.


Lexi taking it easy in her swing.


I just love this picture.  I don't know if it is Lexi's expression or Cali's but it makes me giggle.  You can also see the Fountain tongue here.

2 comments:

  1. Those are indeed wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading "The Clown Arounds" when I was a kid... Scholastic right? Ah, good memories.

    That last picture is a real classic. It makes me giggle too. :-)

    ReplyDelete