Pages

Thursday 10 September 2009

Is it just me?


Is it just me or is the water in Strathmore improving?  We have been struggling all Spring and Summer with water that smells and tastes like a swamp in our little town.  Due to the increasing water shortage our water supply has been low and runs through a swamp on the way to town making the water in a word, NASTY!  Anything that touches the water smells like a swamp, our clothes, hair, the bathtub, simply everything!  However today I tasted some filtered water and I thought that it tasted fine.  Perhaps my standards have been lowered but I think that I may start drinking it again.  The town has be claiming that the water's taste will improve when the weather cools off because the algae will die then.  There has been an outdoor watering ban since May I believe here.  It's insane.  Let's move to a place where water is abundant!  I can think of a nice little province off the coast of the Atlantic...

Anyway Cali wants to share her jumping video.  Here it is in full colour!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds awful!!! your solution seems very sensible to me. I second it... :) adorable video!!!
    Kram!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video! She is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete