Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Our Summer Trip


The beginning of July we were able to take a trip back home to Nova Scotia. It was Ed's first time he certainly enjoyed all the history, and didn't want to leave the beach. I enjoyed the cool weather and spending time with my family. Here are some pictures from the trip. I am still working on convincing Ed to make the move East... I will keep you posted! I didn't get many good pictures. I suppose I relied on everyone else to take some for us. I will have to steal some pictures from Dad to post!
Nova Scotia

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you were home and I didn't get to see you!!!! I'm all for a move back east.....hopefully Ed won't need too much convincing!!! Cole Harbour is a beautiful place to live:) Hope all is well on your end....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally makes me want to build a sand castle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to move home to be closer to Uncle Steve. He'll take you to the wild life park to see more fatties.

    Remember how fat they were?

    ReplyDelete