Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Cali's First Day of School

I know, I know... I didn't tell many people I was pregnant... I was so nervous just because of the statistics so I only told people on a need to know basis.

Anyway baby Connor decided to come on the most inconvenient day... the first day of school.  I was glad for him to come but sad that I missed Cali's first day of Kindergarten.  Luckily Mom and Dad were here and took over for me.  Here are some pictures of the day.  Cali was so excited to be a big sister again that she didn't even seem sad that I wasn't there for her big day.

Cali eating her breakfast before her big day.
Papa pulling Cali and Lexi to school.
Cali has arrived at school.
Cali sitting at her desk.
Cali already hard at work at school.

Cali absolutely loves kindergarten.  I had registered her in half days since I thought she would miss us at home with all the changes this year.  After two days of school she told me that she wanted to stay for the full day so I know that she is adjusting well!  I am so happy for her, it sounds like she is making new friends and really likes her teachers.





 

1 comment: