Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

enough is enough

So  I am back on the weight loss wagon.  I started yesterday.  As it turns out I hadn't gained as much weight as I thought.  So that was good, only thing was that it meant that I lost a WW point per day... boo!  Anyway I am still a breastfeeding baby Lexi so another 5 points are added.  I know starting in mid-December, what was I thinking?  I thought hey might as well get a head start before the holidays hit.  I saved ten points for a party tonight and Cali and I exercised for an hour today.  So back on track are we!

2 comments:

  1. We're on a reducing diet as well. I think it's the best time of year to start as it should be relatively easy as the spring approaches, making it a downhill, rather than uphill, process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to have become a family event except for Mom of course. I start on Friday.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete