Pages

Thursday 19 February 2009

Potty Training in Progress

So today I decided to get serious about the potty training. I went out and bought reward stickers and a reward album. Cali is all about the stickers. I am pleased to report that we now have six stickers of progress in our book and one accident. I think that's pretty good; I will continue to report our progress. I found a great link to a few potty training songs if anyone is interested:

http://ca.pampers.com/en_CA/learning/pdf/LyricSheet_PPTDayCr_v1.pdf

They are pretty cute! Anything to motivate our little ones, right?

I am terrible at making banana bread, absolutely horrible! So today I decided to try a new recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com. It turned out lovely! Nice and moist with a soft top as oppose to my usual crunchy brunt one. I did burn the bottom though... but that's because I got distracted while it was in the oven. What a surprise getting distracted with a toddler in the house :) Anyway here is the link to the recipe:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Sour-Cream-Bread/Detail.aspx

I will be sure to add more recipes that I like. I think that we could all use a few more good ones! Thanks for the feedback Chantelle!

Here are some new pictures from this year. Just click on that cute little picture below to get the slide show going.

Feb 09

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW0H2tPZATQ&feature=related

    I wish I could speak Japanese, just so that I'd know the words to their cute little songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute pics. Cali is so cute and getting so big. It is amazing how fast they grow. About the balance thing? I am slowly learning to relax about some things and just focus on what is really important. Instead of feeling stressed out to get my house cleaned on my day off I try to spend as much quality time with Abby and clean like a mad woman until she wakes up. I just got released from my stake calling so I am looking forward to some less stressful days. Who am I kidding I am expecting number 2 the first of July so I think I just need to enjoy the toddler stage of parenting. Good luck with potty training Abby has been doing great for two weeks and then a few bad days lately. Another patience builder. Love the updated blog.

    ReplyDelete