Pages

Monday 10 March 2008

Little Cali Baby Walking!

Cali took her first steps on Thursday night. That's right she was 9 1/2 months old, a litle early which surprising considering that she just began crawling at 9 months. She was standing beside the couch and decided to walk over to her baby piano. Ed and I were both there ready to catch her when she fell; she has attempted this same feat in the past with no success. To our surprise she made it!

Since then we have been trying to capture a few of her first steps on video. So far this is the best that we have. Please enjoy the pride of first time parents!

3 comments:

  1. YEY! that IS early! What a cute video! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a born walker. She's getting big now, and I still haven't seen her in person. (sorry about that) Just noticed on your facebook profile that you are a blogger; I'm a blogger myself! I only just started in January, but I'm enjoying it, I think it's a healthy hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats exciting...she's a fast learner and very smart.

    ReplyDelete