Pages

Monday 24 April 2006

Wedding Plans... all that you will want to know!

Being a woman I don't think that Ed included enough details about out wedding plans in the last entry. On Friday July 7th 2006 at 12 pm we are getting married for time and all eternity in the Cardston Alberta Temple. This ceremony will be very small so we are going make up for it by having an open house at my family's home in Okotoks that evening. I am thinking that it will start around 7pm but we haven't fully decided. So try to keep that date open. We are also having a Chinese reception in Toronto on July 15th. The best part is that I get to wear a Chinese wedding dress! I also hear the food is going to be great. Then after that we are going to be driving the rest of the way east to my homeland, Nova Scotia. There Ed will get to meet the rest of my family where we will most like have another party. Isn't getting married great? I LOVE TO PARTY! Then the rest of the summer will be spent on the beach soaking up the Maratime sun as newly weds.

No comments:

Post a Comment